• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    My Pick Up Pretty Women Using Kiss Close Method


    My Pick Up Pretty Women Using Kiss Close Method

    I was 20 (almost 21) when I lost my virginity. This is a really long story but I'll try to keep it brief. On wednesday night i was at home just watching t.v, got nothing to do. I decided to go out and have a few beers. I wear my hair in longish spikes, and have a loop earing on each side, a goatee, and a labret piercing (lip). My girlfriend was away on a trip and I was bored. I decided to go to a club to have a drink and dance. I started to look all around, then his eyes settled on one hot baby. I saw the hot babe sitting around the corner. She was amazing I can't lie.

    Tall.. fit.. Raven hair.. nice olive skin.. obviously atleast part italian by her facial features.. I think: Go to her. Are you the kind of guy that deserves hot girls? I whispered in her ear, 'I gotta warn you, I'm not a good boy. I'm actually a bad boy.' I opened her with some playful facial gestures She brightened up considerably after I used the Kiss Close Method. Really work! We have definite eye contact and hair playing (2 IOI were enough for me) I still used this to my advantage by looking at her sideways with a cheeky grin, and every time she looked back I'd look away. She was smiling. I was glad: I picked up on that one and changed it up the dynamic.

    Later that night, we went to several clubs. We kept talking, and every now and then I would run my hand up her leg. I was super dominant and sexual, groaning and breathing really heavy in her ears. I always do a good job of attracting girls and getting them to like me, the only problem is that my friends does a better job. Thank God they did not hinder me at this time. She grinned a massive smile and pecked me on the cheek. I got my hyper-pretty babe validation and continued on with my night. By the way, we never had a phone conversation through out the time I've known her phone number.


    Black Woman White Man Dating title=



    Tags: quotes to get a girl  tips to get a girl  quotes to get a girl  how do you get a girl  beautiful woman  pick up women in  pick up arts  get me a girl  mary dennett  married men online dating  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll