• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Attract Sweet Baby Using Good Lighter Routine


    Attract Sweet Baby Using Good Lighter Routine

    I'm currently in a supposedly exclusive LTR, and apparently I'm a goddamn good-for-nothing cheater. Maybe not too many tricks there, but I hope you enjoyed it! I usually only go for girls that have something special. Usually I dress like a club party-goer, but today I decided to use a more classic style. I went to this bellydancing club like every other night for like 3 weeks There was a lot of hot girls and for some reason, little guys. I was stunned by the HB, who looked at me from the other end of the hall. She was a HB8 and one of the sexiest girls i've been seen.

    She seems really confident and direct. The social freedom voice goes in my head 'uhhh dude, it's a free country. Go to her. You can sit where you want. And if she thinks you're a creep, deal with it. You'll never see her again. She doesn't even live in the same hemisphere as you'. I said: Hi, you looked so beautiful over here I had to come up and say hello. I felt great, giving her a confidence boost. I try Good lighter routine - its really work! After a bit of flirting I told her I needed some water and went to bar. After I thought 'man my touch escalation techniques and advanced calibration are so tight'. 'You're so horny!' she gasps with faux shock. 'So are you' I respond casually, while giving her intense sex eyes.

    Later that night, we went to several clubs. I was DLVing out the ass by being a really sloppy drunk piece of shit. I told her it runs in my nature I was born with a unusually big penis.. rudeness comes from allot of testosterone cant help it! all genetics baby.. She laughed. During our sexually framed conversation, I got her to admit that she's a virgin. While she said this I put my mouth millimeters from her mouth as if I am going to kiss her. When she feels the sexual tension she starts laughing and I say, 'Under no circumstances are you allowed to touch me!' This kind of gaming goes on for a while. This night me and the angel were sleeping together.


    Single Dating Service title=



    Tags: poems to get a girl  how to get a girl frind  tips how to get a girl  how to meet  can i get a girl  i can t get a girl  free how to pick up women  how can i get a girl friend  communication skills training material  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll