• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Approach Cool Baby Using The Cube Routine


    Approach Cool Baby Using The Cube Routine

    Though i had a crasy night with closing i had good field report. This is the story of my life a couple of months ago. On wednesday night i was at home just watching t.v, got nothing to do. I decided to go out and have a few beers. I wear darker colored slim fit jeans and the right pair of sneakers. I noticed what I look better than the most guys I meet. Later me and my friend were at the bar. There was a lot of hot girls and for some reason, little guys. There was a chick who kept looking at the top button of my shirt and at my crotch. She's a 8.5 from far away and a 7 up close.

    She seems really confident and direct. I think: I'm just gonna stay here and talk to these girl sitting here. I went to her: 'You're really horny aren't you. Blah-Blah'. Her hand has just been lightly resting on my leg near my crotch for the last 3 minutes. the cube routine work fine when I try it. I sit in front of her with a smile. The conversation was filled with sexual tension. I blew my load in short powerful bursts, on her hair, neck, chest, jacket, my pants, and a huge pool in my hand too.

    I rubbing her back, the slowly rubbing her back beneath her shirt. I'm standing next to her giving her a hellfire eyes burn. I take her hand and say 'lets have a little adventure'. I also begin doing a lot of what taught me on sexual kino by grabbing her waist by sinking my fingers in...hard to explain in words.. I'd say there was no consent on my part cuz I was so trashed and I had no intentions to actually bang anyone but it happened. She grinned a massive smile and pecked me on the cheek. It was a strange new toilet close experience.


    How To Get A Girls title=



    Tags: how to get a girl frind  how to get a girl back  using nlp  pick up openers  pick up women online  how pick up women  how can i get a girl  pick up arts  the advantages of verbal communication  david deangelo double your dating book  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll