• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Get A Woman Using Dealing Shit Tests


    Get A Woman Using Dealing Shit Tests

    I have one very strict no-virgin policy because they can get clingy. This is the story of my life a couple of months ago. Usually my game is to have an extremely strong frame and be in control of the sexual power all the time and dominate the girl this way. I wear Brooks Brother's blazer. I have piercings and grow facial hair and have a tattoe. I went to this bellydancing club like every other night for like 3 weeks There was a lot of hot girls and for some reason, little guys. I spotted girl sitting in the crowd. She was a 6 maybe 6.5 tops.

    She had a slim body and looked attractive. As I came closer I could see she was a little older, but still very attractive. She had jet black short hair, wore glasses and had a very pretty face. Seems She was 25-27, but could easily pass for 22. The social freedom voice goes in my head 'uhhh dude, it's a free country. Go to her. You can sit where you want. And if she thinks you're a creep, deal with it. You'll never see her again. She doesn't even live in the same hemisphere as you'. I basically told her it was getting boring and I wanted to do somethin. She said: 'Well, you can try' with smile. Overall it was a little cold, little sarcastic and standoff-ish. At one point I used Dealing Shit Tests and it helped. Her eyes lit up. I take her hand and caress it and twirl her around so im locked against the wall pretty smooth, we makeout, i take her hand an say 'sko!'. She shivered and shot me a seductive glance.

    I think that really increased her sexual comfort toward me. It feels really good, so much sexual tension. I was super dominant and sexual, groaning and breathing really heavy in her ears. She seems was interested but she said she was a virgin. I said: 'Of course you're going to feel like that, you're trying new things and exploring yourself'. She giggled and agreed.. We both laughed and I drove her home.


    Online Dating For Women title=



    Tags: i can t get a girl  how do you get a girl  pick up artists  how to get a girl back  pua pick up  pick up method  get a girl online  pick up women  ways to get a girl back  dating and relationship advice for women  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll