• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Approach Beautiful Baby Using Psychic Bouncer Routine


    Approach Beautiful Baby Using Psychic Bouncer Routine

    So this has happened to me before and I found the cure. Alright I haven't had time to write any FR reports of any kind, when you do so many it becomes pointless unless something unique happened which in this case makes it all the more worth while. If you have a god-like social value, you shouldn't care too much about framing, gaming or about sexual control cos' your price is already so high that these things don't really matter. I wear my hair in longish spikes, and have a loop earing on each side, a goatee, and a labret piercing (lip). I joined two of my male friends and we go clubbing. There was a lot of hot women, but some of them were aged. I noticed a girl who drank tequila at the 1st bar. This chic was like a 5 so i didnt wanna be mean and say straight up no i got creative with it.

    She's got a pretty cute face, but her body is killer. I think: 'Why not? Would you rather walk by yourself just looking at her? What do you have to lose?' I said to her: I love your style. You've got a great look - you must be very creative. She giggled. I try Psychic Bouncer Routine - its really work! After a bit of flirting I told her I needed some water and went to bar. Quite in general we mostly talk about dating, sex, male-female relations. She is very smart and knows a lot about this subject. As much as I do. Interestingly she is extremely familiar with all the pickup literature, dating dynamics etc. I find that hilarious. 'You did a really good job of just making me feel comfortable' she said.

    I playing with her panty line. She would let it go until it reached her crotch then she would shoo it away. She was acting super sexual with kino. I spent most of the time sitting on a couch next to girl but not saying much. I using Woodhaven's LMR technique combined with simply ignoring her words. Again I just want to be super clear that 99% of the time a girls resistance is not legitimate. I realized it the next morning, when we lay in bed after a crazy night, when I close her.


    Hot To Get A Girl To Like You title=



    Tags: how kiss kiss  women using techniques  mypickup using table  way using  chick concert routine  impress cute  cool slang routines  mysterys method  best way liquor  pick up lines corny  santa pick up lines  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll