• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    My Pick Up Beautiful Girl Using Boyfriend Breaker Technique


    My Pick Up Beautiful Girl Using Boyfriend Breaker Technique

    I am 24 years and I was more than 30 women, but always learn something new. Sure some people can do things quicker and maybe better.. but Ijust have fun with it.. I had been drinking all day which is in no way uncommon for me. Today I wear darker colored v-neck, like a charcoal, light wash slim fits, a pair of classic black/white chuck taylors and a nice summer jacket. I headed to the this club alone. This place look more like restaurant. And then I saw this HB in three steps from me! This chic was like a 5 so i didnt wanna be mean and say straight up no i got creative with it.

    Her long black hair all messy. The social freedom voice goes in my head 'uhhh dude, it's a free country. Go to her. You can sit where you want. And if she thinks you're a creep, deal with it. You'll never see her again. She doesn't even live in the same hemisphere as you'. I whispered in her ear, 'I gotta warn you, I'm not a good boy. I'm actually a bad boy.' I never gave too much of a response to her. I call this technique 'TV'. I ask her a stupid question and then long to hear her talk. Boyfriend Breaker Technique really helped me with this girl. I advise this method. It is great! It show how powerful assuming attraction can be if she is even slightly interested. I still used this to my advantage by looking at her sideways with a cheeky grin, and every time she looked back I'd look away. She was smiling. We were totally on the same wavelength game wise and humour wise.

    I playing with her panty line. We kept talking, and every now and then I would run my hand up her leg. She was acting super sexual with kino. During our sexually framed conversation, I got her to admit that she's a virgin. She grinned a massive smile and pecked me on the cheek. I lay there and just got wierd. Then she puts her hand down my pants and starts going at me and making out. I slide her pants down and... You can imagine what happens from there.


    How To Get A Sexy Girl title=



    Tags: women qualification  beautiful women using  how meet using  using mystery negs  women using method  how cute duckie  meet women 111  cool cute  pick using breaker  jamie mcintyre  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll