• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How 2 Get A Cute Women Using Isolation Technique


    How 2 Get A Cute Women Using Isolation Technique

    I'm currently in a supposedly exclusive LTR, and apparently I'm a goddamn good-for-nothing cheater. Where do I start... If you have a god-like social value, you shouldn't care too much about framing, gaming or about sexual control cos' your price is already so high that these things don't really matter. I wear my hair in longish spikes, and have a loop earing on each side, a goatee, and a labret piercing (lip). Later me and my friend were at the bar. There were a lot of hot girls. I saw very hot baby sit next to me. She's a 8.5 from far away and a 7 up close.

    Tall.. fit.. Raven hair.. nice olive skin.. obviously atleast part italian by her facial features.. I just said to myself 'I just want this girl and I will get it'. I basically told her it was getting boring and I wanted to do somethin. She said: 'Well, you can try' with smile. Overall it was a little cold, little sarcastic and standoff-ish. I've used Isolation Technique - and she got hooked. I went to the toilet and back to her. I take her hand and caress it and twirl her around so im locked against the wall pretty smooth, we makeout, i take her hand an say 'sko!'. She shivered and shot me a seductive glance.

    I was still rampantly flirting with her . It feels really good, so much sexual tension. I teased her to break rapport and did some fun flirty stuff and now it's time for qualification and getting to know her and making her invest. I'd say there was no consent on my part cuz I was so trashed and I had no intentions to actually bang anyone but it happened. She grinned a massive smile and pecked me on the cheek. I got my hyper-pretty babe validation and continued on with my night. By the way, we never had a phone conversation through out the time I've known her phone number.


    How To Get A Girl To Like You In School title=



    Tags: get a girl to like you  pick up ladies  tips on how to pick up women  i can t get a girl  pick up line  how do u get a girl  poems to get a girl  get a girl to like me  haldeman julius  interpersonal relationships  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll