• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Talk To Beautiful Lady Using Naked Man Routine


    How To Talk To Beautiful Lady Using Naked Man Routine

    I felt I was sharing something that had been extremely important for me. This happened with me some time ago, only got around to posting it up now. If you have a god-like social value, you shouldn't care too much about framing, gaming or about sexual control cos' your price is already so high that these things don't really matter. I wear my best star wars shirt that fit pretty well.. I joined two of my male friends and we go clubbing. There was a 5 girls sets across the room. I tapped a random girl on the shoulder. This chic was like a 5 so i didnt wanna be mean and say straight up no i got creative with it.

    Her long black hair all messy. A voice in my head goes 'nahhh man. She'll probably just reject you like the last 5 girls. There's no point...But you must try!' I say to her: Wow, this place sure is crowded tonight. I felt great, giving her a confidence boost. One method that seems Naked man routine to help me prepare relax her. I went to the toilet and back to her. I touch her hair for immediate kino. For some reason though, her body language was like a bit weird with me, i think she was either freaked out about the small world situation.

    I was already holding her by the waist. I put my hand between her legs and she squeezed her legs tight. I take her hand and say 'lets have a little adventure'. I also begin doing a lot of what taught me on sexual kino by grabbing her waist by sinking my fingers in...hard to explain in words.. She seems was interested but she said she was a virgin. I say: That's cool. But why don't you just come to my home and when we're done I'll drop you to his place after?' She said: 'Yeah good idea.'. However I was with this girl for 7 months.


    How To Get Girls In Middle School title=



    Tags: get lady using  lady using awkward  chicks slam method  kiss cute easy  day game techniques  baby women kiss  pick awkward  way pick routine  chick nlp  poems to get a girl  dating and friends  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll