• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Flirt With Females Using Easy Concert K Close Routine


    How To Flirt With Females Using Easy Concert K Close Routine

    I am 25 years old, I'm not very experienced, but know something, I want to share my lay report. Where do I start... If you have a god-like social value, you shouldn't care too much about framing, gaming or about sexual control cos' your price is already so high that these things don't really matter. I wear my best star wars shirt that fit pretty well.. I went to the bar, buy a drink, the music was too loud. This place look more like restaurant. One HB sitting at a nearby table and looked directly at me. She's a 8.5 from far away and a 7 up close.

    Perfect tanned skin, athletic body and nice juicy tits, and short shorts and a tight top to show off her assets. A voice in my head goes 'nahhh man. She'll probably just reject you like the last 5 girls. There's no point...But you must try!' I walk to he and said 'Hey...tell me about...your dress' in a slow seductive voice. She started telling me about it... I never gave too much of a response to her. I call this technique 'TV'. I ask her a stupid question and then long to hear her talk. She brightened up considerably after I used the Easy Concert K Close Routine. Really work! Her eyes lit up. The conversation was filled with sexual tension. We were totally on the same wavelength game wise and humour wise.

    I rubbing her back, the slowly rubbing her back beneath her shirt. I'm standing next to her giving her a hellfire eyes burn. I take her hand and say 'lets have a little adventure'. I also begin doing a lot of what taught me on sexual kino by grabbing her waist by sinking my fingers in...hard to explain in words.. We get all hot and heavy and next thing you know im sucking her tits. She asks me to stop. Then I decided to use my main weapon, I told her: 'You got me, secretly im the worlds greatest pick up artist and i go around the world teaching men how to get women into bed.( I then go into detail about it and talk about it with her for a few minutes, its all recorded if anyone wants to hear it). It was a strange new toilet close experience.


    Top 10 Ways To Get A Girl title=



    Tags: to get a girl  best place to pick up women  how get a girl  get a girl to have sex  lines to get a girl  how do i get a girl  steps to get a girl  get girl  dating advice guys  how to get girls to like u  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll