• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Talk To Chick Using Psychic Bouncer Routine


    How To Talk To Chick Using Psychic Bouncer Routine

    I'm currently in a supposedly exclusive LTR, and apparently I'm a goddamn good-for-nothing cheater. Sure some people can do things quicker and maybe better.. but Ijust have fun with it.. On wednesday night i was at home just watching t.v, got nothing to do. I decided to go out and have a few beers. I went out in completely pink, and it look great! I went to this bellydancing club like every other night for like 3 weeks There were a lot of girls, but few of them was hot. I spotted girl sitting in the crowd. She was a 6 maybe 6.5 tops.

    I can tell she had tattoos running up her arm b/c I see the tattoo streaming down to her knuckles. I think: 'I'm interested in this girl! I start with: 'im arguing with my mate over weather to get a stripper for our mates stag do next weekend, hes completletey against the idea because he thinks that our mates fiance will kick off about it.... what you thinking..?'. She says something about getting caught and I put my finger to her lips and then kiss her. At this time I have successfully used Psychic Bouncer Routine. Eventually she started talking to me again. She is very experienced with guys and talks a lot about the terrible dates she's been on. I blew my load in short powerful bursts, on her hair, neck, chest, jacket, my pants, and a huge pool in my hand too.

    Later that night, we went to several clubs. She happily obliged, and proceeded to sit on my lap. I was super dominant and sexual, groaning and breathing really heavy in her ears. We get all hot and heavy and next thing you know im sucking her tits. She asks me to stop. I just ignore this and start to test how compliant she is to kino and close physical proximity by simply hugging her, standing close, touching her arms, etc. She is very receptive. Excellent. We get to her house, and drop off her groceries and clothers. Rest of the night was perfect. I close her many times.


    Dating Advice For Guys title=



    Tags: how do u get a girl  lines to pick up women  get a girl to love you  free how to pick up women  how do i get a girl  get that girl  pick up society  verbal communication in teaching  david d angelo  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll