• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Talk To Pretty Women Using Negs And Cf Routines


    Talk To Pretty Women Using Negs And CF Routines

    I have one very strict no-virgin policy because they can get clingy. It was just after I had finished The Masterclass. I usually only go for girls that have something special. I sas all black and looked stylish, I was like ganster. I went to this bellydancing club like every other night for like 3 weeks There was a 5 girls sets across the room. There was this one cute girl sitting by herself in the VIP area with a chair blocking the entrance to prevent anyone from coming thru. She seemed interesting and I became more curious about her.

    Her long black hair all messy. I think: 'Go for that girl in the elegant dress over there, I'm sure you'll get it.' I walk to he and said 'Hey...tell me about...your dress' in a slow seductive voice. She started telling me about it... She looking at the ground and giving one-word answers. At one point I used Negs and CF routines and it helped. After 5 minutes she was obviously looking for my approval. Fishing for compliments. The conversation was filled with sexual tension. I blew my load in short powerful bursts, on her hair, neck, chest, jacket, my pants, and a huge pool in my hand too.

    I playing with her panty line. I'm standing next to her giving her a hellfire eyes burn. She was a bit taken aback by my forwardness, but that was part of my intention. She said she not a big fan of public make-outs either so we were bonded together in our refusal to kiss for the crowd. Then I decided to use my main weapon, I told her: 'You got me, secretly im the worlds greatest pick up artist and i go around the world teaching men how to get women into bed.( I then go into detail about it and talk about it with her for a few minutes, its all recorded if anyone wants to hear it). We both laughed and I drove her home.


    Tips On Getting A Girlfriend title=



    Tags: get a girl back  pua pick up  get a girl back  get a girl tonight  how pick up women  how do u get a girl  tips to get a girl  get a girl to like me  presentation skills  nlp communication  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll