• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Meet A Amazing Girl Using Dork Slang Routines


    How To Meet A Amazing Girl Using Dork Slang Routines

    I was only 23 years old, but I've tried a lot of girls in my life (12 at all). This is a little succes story of mine... This was definitely not the first time I made an big impact on girls. I wear darker colored slim fit jeans and the right pair of sneakers. I noticed what I look better than the most guys I meet. My girlfriend was away on a trip and I was bored. I decided to go to a club to have a drink and dance. There were a lot of girls, but few of them was hot. There was this one cute girl sitting by herself in the VIP area with a chair blocking the entrance to prevent anyone from coming thru. She must have been fat and lost weight or something.

    She wasn't too big. Long hair up to his neck area. Wearing a black pants with a sharp nice looking black blazer. I think: 'I'm interested in this girl! I walked up to her and I threw a opener, something about buying a birthday present blah-blah-blah. I had finished playing and and moved very close to her, felt her breath. I try dork slang routines - she pecked at it as a kitten. Now this whole area of knowing when a girl is REALLY resisting and when its just part of a game to her is a VERY fine line. Quite in general we mostly talk about dating, sex, male-female relations. She is very smart and knows a lot about this subject. As much as I do. Interestingly she is extremely familiar with all the pickup literature, dating dynamics etc. I find that hilarious. 'You did a really good job of just making me feel comfortable' she said.

    Later that night, we went to several clubs. She would let it go until it reached her crotch then she would shoo it away. To gain some more investment I have her buy me a few drinks at the bar bouncing her around. Suddenly she stopped my hand and mentioned she had a boyfriend. I say: That's cool. But why don't you just come to my home and when we're done I'll drop you to his place after?' She said: 'Yeah good idea.'. However I was with this girl for 7 months.


    How To Get Confidence With Girls title=



    Tags: where to pick up women  how to get a girl wet  best place to pick up women  can t get a girl  learn how to pick up women  pick up advice  ten ways to get a girl  does online dating work  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll