• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Ways To Pick Up Woman Using Nlp Patterns


    Ways To Pick Up Woman Using NLP Patterns

    I have one very strict no-virgin policy because they can get clingy. This is the story of my life a couple of months ago. This was definitely not the first time I made an big impact on girls. I gave myself up, brushed my hair and put on scent of cologne. Later me and my friend were at the bar. I started to look all around, then his eyes settled on one hot baby. One girl passed near and accidentally touched me with his elbow. This one was 5'6 or so, skinny, with a beautiful ass.

    She's got a pretty cute face, but her body is killer. I told myself 'today, I am going to go to the city and either get a daytime kiss or f..k this girl'. I start with: 'im arguing with my mate over weather to get a stripper for our mates stag do next weekend, hes completletey against the idea because he thinks that our mates fiance will kick off about it.... what you thinking..?'. I never gave too much of a response to her. I call this technique 'TV'. I ask her a stupid question and then long to hear her talk. I use NLP patterns. The result was great!. She listened to me very carefully and looked interested! She was being a bit cold to me and kept leaving to talk to other people. She is very experienced with guys and talks a lot about the terrible dates she's been on. I blew my load in short powerful bursts, on her hair, neck, chest, jacket, my pants, and a huge pool in my hand too.

    I was still rampantly flirting with her . She happily obliged, and proceeded to sit on my lap. I teased her to break rapport and did some fun flirty stuff and now it's time for qualification and getting to know her and making her invest. She said 'No! Not here!'. I just ignore this and start to test how compliant she is to kino and close physical proximity by simply hugging her, standing close, touching her arms, etc. She is very receptive. Excellent. The night turned out better than I had expected to say the least. I close her.


    Get Girl To Like You title=



    Tags: best place to pick up women  how to get a girl off  get me a girl  hot to get a girl  beuatiful women  beautiful woman  using nlp  tips on how to pick up women  assertive communication skills  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll