• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Meet A Female Using 111 Routine


    Meet A Female Using 111 Routine

    I am 24 years and I was more than 30 women, but always learn something new. This is a little succes story of mine... Yesterday I was running had the Approach Energy infield workshop. I was on a black T-shirt, I made a cool hairstyle and the use of cologne. I went to the bar and ordered my drinks at the bar and had my drink and light up my cigarrete. There were some seats available. I was stunned by the HB, who looked at me from the other end of the hall. This one was 5'6 or so, skinny, with a beautiful ass.

    I can tell she had tattoos running up her arm b/c I see the tattoo streaming down to her knuckles. I think: Go to her. Are you the kind of guy that deserves hot girls? I said: Hi, you looked so beautiful over here I had to come up and say hello. I was asking a few boring questions. I think this was important to build comfort. After I applied 111 Routine, it can be taken with bare hands. It show how powerful assuming attraction can be if she is even slightly interested. After I thought 'man my touch escalation techniques and advanced calibration are so tight'. 'You're so horny!' she gasps with faux shock. 'So are you' I respond casually, while giving her intense sex eyes.

    I nuzzled and licked her neck, and put my hands on her ass. I was DLVing out the ass by being a really sloppy drunk piece of shit. I take her hand and say 'lets have a little adventure'. I also begin doing a lot of what taught me on sexual kino by grabbing her waist by sinking my fingers in...hard to explain in words.. She said: 'Mmm You're a great guy and I like you, but I know too little about you....but....what if you're a serial killer or something... I using Woodhaven's LMR technique combined with simply ignoring her words. Later we go to motel. At around midnight after one of the random kisses got little wildy I got her on my lap bestridden and then the real shit started. We quickly took off each other's clothes (said I was way faster than the avarage with the bra Razz ) and landed on the bed. Then close her 3 times.


    Getting A Girl In Bed title=



    Tags: get it girl  get a girl back  pick up lines  quotes to get a girl  mystery pick up  how get a girl  beautiful women  pick up mystery  beatiful women  esther hicks  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll