• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Pick Up A Cool Lady Using Easy Concert K Close Routine


    Pick Up A Cool Lady Using Easy Concert K Close Routine

    I was only 23 years old, but I've tried a lot of girls in my life (12 at all). This is a little succes story of mine... If you have a god-like social value, you shouldn't care too much about framing, gaming or about sexual control cos' your price is already so high that these things don't really matter. I dressed very stylish made a haircut, I looked at 10 out of 10 points. I headed to the this club alone. There was a lot of hot girls and for some reason, little guys. I tapped a random girl on the shoulder. Short stature, 5'1/5'2. Rectangular glasses (i like that), small waist and big tits.

    She had straight black hair and big ol' eyes, and this face that had a really great combination of innocent/cuteness with a total dirty naughty girl vibe. I think: 'Go for that girl in the elegant dress over there, I'm sure you'll get it.' I'm say 'Hi, You can trust me, I'm a professional makeup artist. If you want I'm giving you a makeover'. Shes showing signs that she doesnt want us to be together at first. I try Easy Concert K Close Routine - she pecked at it as a kitten. I sit in front of her with a smile. I kept trying to leave silence/space to get her to invest. She was smiling, the silent tension was building. Woo, boring questions lead to interesting conversations!

    Later that night, we went to several clubs. After a few minutes I realized that she tasted exactly like mango... I put my hands on her hips inside her shirt, then went to finger her. During our sexually framed conversation, I got her to admit that she's a virgin. I using Woodhaven's LMR technique combined with simply ignoring her words. This night me and the angel were sleeping together.


    Pickup Method title=



    Tags: amazing routine  flirt women routine  cool game  pick nlp patterns  pickup using cube  flirt negs  cute girl using  pick girl using  meet cool using  how to get girl abs  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll