• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Ways To Pick Up Girl Using Kiss Tests


    Ways To Pick Up Girl Using Kiss Tests

    Before, I was a novice and asked many questions, now I can share my experiences. I want to share this story... My game is far from perfect but I'm enjoying it. I havent showered.. Im wearing an old T-shirt.. sneakers.. and I could have used a shave.. but hey.. what the hell do I care right? Later me and my friend were at the bar. There was a lot of hot girls and for some reason, little guys. I saw the hot babe sitting around the corner. Short stature, 5'1/5'2. Rectangular glasses (i like that), small waist and big tits.

    She's got a pretty cute face, but her body is killer. I think: 'Go for that girl in the elegant dress over there, I'm sure you'll get it.' So I went up to her and said 'Hey, what are you filming?' She responded well and we had a friendly chat for 20 seconds. She says something about getting caught and I put my finger to her lips and then kiss her. I try kiss tests - its really work! I ranted about the double standard women face when they have sex and how I like sexually adventurous girls. She said: 'I'm the ultimate sexual fantasy'. She would later prove this correct. 'You're so horny!' she gasps with faux shock. 'So are you' I respond casually, while giving her intense sex eyes.

    Soon we were kissing aggressively, pressed against the bench. I whispered in her ear oh sweet, that means you have to enjoy of life. Sometimes I break rapport by not being interested and darting my eyes around. This is my usual tactics, it's a game, flirting, and this worked this time too. I think one of my problems is I am a little shy. As we were talking I pulled her in close and kissed her neck. I was very relaxed and my vibe was like she was already my lover. We relax and then we go to her place to smoke a joint. I close her this night and it was crazy and wonderful night.


    Single Women title=



    Tags: pick up women guide  get me a girl  ten ways to get a girl  how to pick up women  get up girl  best places to pick up women  get a girl tonight  pick up  nonverbal communication gender  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll