• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Find A Cute Girl Using Awkward Question Game


    Find A Cute Girl Using Awkward Question Game

    I go out a lot and get laid on a regular basis. This happened with me some time ago, only got around to posting it up now. I was kind of bored so i decided to go out and have a few beers and hard liquors.. Usually I dress like a club party-goer, but today I decided to use a more classic style. I went to the bar and stood next to an 8 drinking alone. I liked this place, many of the girls were hot and without the guys. One HB sitting at a nearby table and looked directly at me. She was very attractive girl.. I'll rate her an HB 8.5 for you guys..

    She had straight black hair and big ol' eyes, and this face that had a really great combination of innocent/cuteness with a total dirty naughty girl vibe. I think: I must to try, I don't really care what happens here, I'm just killing time... I've never met such hot baby before so I introduced myself, using some simple openers. She wasn't showing any kind of intent non-verbally either, her voice was still social and polite, so it came as a huge shock. I try to use Awkward question game. This helps as usual. She giggled and smiled. I sit in front of her with a smile. Sha said: I just have to go to the toilet' She left, came back. I thought, 'This is a good sign, because she could not come back from the toilet'. For some reason though, her body language was like a bit weird with me, i think she was either freaked out about the small world situation.

    I eventually had my hand down the back of her skirt. I'm grazing my leg up against hers really sensually, but with clear intent. I was super dominant and sexual, groaning and breathing really heavy in her ears. She said she not a big fan of public make-outs either so we were bonded together in our refusal to kiss for the crowd. I think she said this not because she doesn't want to be kissed, not because she doesn't know we will have sex, but because she wants to be seduced properly. Respect to that. So I ignore this words. later we go to her home, put some quiet music, had only her lava lamp on for light, and had some drinks. Then I close her on crotch.


    Getting My Girl Back title=



    Tags: pick up girls  way to get a girl  where to pick up women  get a girl in bed  get a girl to have sex  nlp pick up  how to get a girl wet  how to pick up women online  nick andrews  the arts of public speaking  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll