• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Ways To Pick Up Girls Using Rubbing My Nipples Routine


    Ways To Pick Up Girls Using Rubbing My Nipples Routine

    I was 20 (almost 21) when I lost my virginity. Maybe not too many tricks there, but I hope you enjoyed it! I was kind of bored so i decided to go out and have a few beers and hard liquors.. This time I was great: My hair had been styled and I had shaved off my scraggy hobo beard. I headed to the this club alone. There was a lot of hot girls and for some reason, little guys. And then I saw this HB in three steps from me! She was a HB8 and one of the sexiest girls i've been seen.

    She wasn't too big. Long hair up to his neck area. Wearing a black pants with a sharp nice looking black blazer. I said to myself: Shit that's one hot babe, i should go talk to her! I began chatting to her and was introduce myself. Shes showing signs that she doesnt want us to be together at first. I was able to apply Rubbing my nipples Routine and it worked. I was a little alarmed its activity at first but the alcohol in my system chilled me out. I touch her hair for immediate kino. I've been doing this type of seduction before and I just realized it's from Donnie Darko.

    I nuzzled and licked her neck, and put my hands on her ass. I put my hand between her legs and she squeezed her legs tight. I put my hands on her hips inside her shirt, then went to finger her. We get all hot and heavy and next thing you know im sucking her tits. She asks me to stop. I say: That's cool. But why don't you just come to my home and when we're done I'll drop you to his place after?' She said: 'Yeah good idea.'. Then we head to her place and she asks 'How do you like the top or bottom?'. Can you imagine what happened next?


    Pick Up Girls title=



    Tags: mystery pick up  pick up advice  pick up lines  learn to pick up women  women to pick up  tips how to get a girl  can t get a girl  how to get a girl frind  secrets body language  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll