• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Flirt With Cute Women Using Women Kiss Routine


    Flirt With Cute Women Using Women Kiss Routine

    If you don't already know, I'm a male stripper. Sure some people can do things quicker and maybe better.. but Ijust have fun with it.. I was kind of bored so i decided to go out and have a few beers and hard liquors.. Today I wear darker colored v-neck, like a charcoal, light wash slim fits, a pair of classic black/white chuck taylors and a nice summer jacket. I went to this bellydancing club like every other night for like 3 weeks There were a lot of girls, but few of them was hot. At the next table sat a girl of my dreams. She must have been fat and lost weight or something.

    Tall.. fit.. Raven hair.. nice olive skin.. obviously atleast part italian by her facial features.. A voice in my head goes 'nahhh man. She'll probably just reject you like the last 5 girls. There's no point...But you must try!' I just said to her: 'I'm a pretty popular guy, but today I am willing to exchange my popularity to one your kiss'. She laughed. She giggled. Women kiss routine work fine when I try it. I ranted about the double standard women face when they have sex and how I like sexually adventurous girls. She was clearly trying to kiss me by moving closer, looking at my lips, and trailing her sentences off. She shivered and shot me a seductive glance.

    I danced with her and ran some rapid kino escalation. I knew she was into me but I had to let her know she was getting laid so she would relax and flow with it. I was super dominant and sexual, groaning and breathing really heavy in her ears. She said: 'Mmm You're a great guy and I like you, but I know too little about you....but....what if you're a serial killer or something... I knew she just wanted to feel safe so I expect she ask some provocative things to see how I would react. So I reacted as taught by Mystery: just ignore this words. We get to her house, and drop off her groceries and clothers. Rest of the night was perfect. I close her many times.


    How To Get Ur Ex Girl Back title=



    Tags: how cute easy  mypickup using routine  broken routine  way number routine  pick girl kiss  get chick  pretty chick using  girl table game  approach pocket trick  how to get back a girl  good pickup lines to get girls  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll