• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How 2 Get A Beautiful Women Using Psychic Bouncer Routine


    How 2 Get A Beautiful Women Using Psychic Bouncer Routine

    I am 25 years old, I'm not very experienced, but know something, I want to share my lay report. Maybe not too many tricks there, but I hope you enjoyed it! My game is far from perfect but I'm enjoying it. Usually I dress like a club party-goer, but today I decided to use a more classic style. Haha I went to a very cool nightclub There was a 5 girls sets across the room. I was stunned by the HB, who looked at me from the other end of the hall. This one was 5'6 or so, skinny, with a beautiful ass.

    Perfect tanned skin, athletic body and nice juicy tits, and short shorts and a tight top to show off her assets. I said to myself: Shit that's one hot babe, i should go talk to her! I said to her: I love your style. You've got a great look - you must be very creative. She says 'you're weird'. And I say 'thank you' with a grin. I try Psychic Bouncer Routine - she pecked at it as a kitten. I could feel myself close to the edge so I started jacking it too and said 'open your mouth'.I kiss her and sexual tension of the moment made me cascade over the edge. Quite in general we mostly talk about dating, sex, male-female relations. She is very smart and knows a lot about this subject. As much as I do. Interestingly she is extremely familiar with all the pickup literature, dating dynamics etc. I find that hilarious. I've been doing this type of seduction before and I just realized it's from Donnie Darko.

    I pushed her against the wall the she kissed me passionately. She would let it go until it reached her crotch then she would shoo it away. I teased her to break rapport and did some fun flirty stuff and now it's time for qualification and getting to know her and making her invest. I think one of my problems is I am a little shy. I took her to the arm and we spent ages kissing each other up. Her body was so warm and slippery, it was so much fun. Again I just want to be super clear that 99% of the time a girls resistance is not legitimate. I realized it the next morning, when we lay in bed after a crazy night, when I close her.


    Getgirl title=



    Tags: how pick up women  poem to get a girl back  get a girl back  how to get a girl hot  ways to get a girl  beuatiful women  how to pick up women  how to get a girl off  greatest pick up lines  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll