• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Attract Hot Girl Using Stand Up Routines


    Attract Hot Girl Using Stand Up Routines

    If you don't already know, I'm a male stripper. This is a really long story but I'll try to keep it brief. I had been drinking all day which is in no way uncommon for me. I dressed very stylishly, they can not resist. A few friends and I were pre-gaming with 80 proof liquor and walk into the bar. There were a lot of hot girls. One HB sitting at a nearby table and looked directly at me. She's a 8.5 from far away and a 7 up close.

    Tall.. fit.. Raven hair.. nice olive skin.. obviously atleast part italian by her facial features.. I think: I'm just gonna stay here and talk to these girl sitting here. I said to her: Are you weird or normal? She giggled. I decide to pull the tension back a bit and tell her some lame joke story. She brightened up considerably after I used the Stand Up Routines. Really work! Eventually she started talking to me again. She laughed and was cool about it all. I was so glad to have field experience and calibration.

    I asked her how hard she was having to control herself now. She laughed again and said, 'but I'm enjoying it'. She had a very distinctive and familiar taste but I couldn't immediately place it... I teased her to break rapport and did some fun flirty stuff and now it's time for qualification and getting to know her and making her invest. We get all hot and heavy and next thing you know im sucking her tits. She asks me to stop. Boom, I stop instantly and say: 'We should not have to do it, im not this kinda guy. But when we started, we have to continue...' She said: 'Yes you are right'. We get to her house, and drop off her groceries and clothers. Rest of the night was perfect. I close her many times.


    Hard To Get Girls title=



    Tags: lines to pick up women  how get a girl  how can i get a girl  to get a girl  pick up mystery  pick up openers  pick up line  pick up women in  best ways to get a girl  nlp practioners  free online dating tasmania  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll