• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Mypickup Fine Baby Using Easy Concert K Close Routine


    Mypickup Fine Baby Using Easy Concert K Close Routine

    Before, I was a novice and asked many questions, now I can share my experiences. This is a really long story but I'll try to keep it brief. I spending a lot of time in work and have been using my evenings practicing pick up. I'm pretty short (5'3) but I wear a good ol pair of Chuck tailors. I also have a worn Pair of leather Elevator shoes that make me 5'6. One Saturday night, I decided that I wanted a drink. Sexy girls dancing on the dance floor, but they were with the guys. There was a chick who kept looking at the top button of my shirt and at my crotch. Not the most beautiful girl out there (though I've kind of stopped this rating thing would be around HB6.5), but she's really fun and intelligent.

    Brown skin, toned stomach and perfect tight ass. I think: 'Why not? Would you rather walk by yourself just looking at her? What do you have to lose?' I used the simple 'Excuse me, sorry but do you know does a good coffee here? I really want to drink.'. She giggled and offered to sit down next to her. She wasn't showing any kind of intent non-verbally either, her voice was still social and polite, so it came as a huge shock. Easy Concert K Close Routine work fine when I try it. After 5 minutes she was obviously looking for my approval. Fishing for compliments. She laughed and was cool about it all. She shivered and shot me a seductive glance.

    I was already holding her by the waist. She had a very distinctive and familiar taste but I couldn't immediately place it... I put my hands on her hips inside her shirt, then went to finger her. I think one of my problems is I am a little shy. I knew she just wanted to feel safe so I expect she ask some provocative things to see how I would react. So I reacted as taught by Mystery: just ignore this words. I lay there and just got wierd. Then she puts her hand down my pants and starts going at me and making out. I slide her pants down and... You can imagine what happens from there.


    Russian Girls For Dating title=



    Tags: how get a girl  beautiful women quotes  how do you pick up women  how to get a girl back  can t get a girl  beautiful women quotes  guide to pick up women  list leadership skills  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll