• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Pick Up Hot Lady Using Cold And Warm Aproach Routine


    How To Pick Up Hot Lady Using Cold And Warm Aproach Routine

    Within my social circle, there are always new girls popping in and out. So I have a lot of experience and I can share them. Alright I haven't had time to write any FR reports of any kind, when you do so many it becomes pointless unless something unique happened which in this case makes it all the more worth while. I spending a lot of time in work and have been using my evenings practicing pick up. Given my recent makeover, I looked great. My girlfriend was away on a trip and I was bored. I decided to go to a club to have a drink and dance. There was a bunch of girls, some of them looked at me. There was a pretty baby near the bar. She's a 8.5 from far away and a 7 up close.

    She's got a pretty cute face, but her body is killer. I have voice in my head that says 'Go and do it, who knows what might happen.' I move to her and said: Hi...Sorry, did I scare you? Blah-Blah. She said that she was bored and it is not against a little chat. Not sure how to deal with that exactly. She become a little nervous, when I applied Cold and warm aproach routine, but then relaxed. I grabbing her by the arm. The tension kept building. I've been doing this type of seduction before and I just realized it's from Donnie Darko.

    I danced with her and ran some rapid kino escalation. I put my hand on her neck, and her pulse was through the roof. I take her hand and say 'lets have a little adventure'. I also begin doing a lot of what taught me on sexual kino by grabbing her waist by sinking my fingers in...hard to explain in words.. I said something rude and she said 'don't talk to me...' (she sounded serious) and I said 'the last time someone said that to me we were fucking in the toilet 2 mins later. I using Woodhaven's LMR technique combined with simply ignoring her words. She inviting me to her house because her mom was away. As soon as we got there she took a shower and came out wearing nothing but a T-shirt.... you guys can imagine what happened next:).


    Things To Do To Get A Girl Back title=



    Tags: how do u get a girl  how do u get a girl  tips on how to pick up women  how to meet  pick up method  tips to pick up women  get a girl to have sex  richard bandler pdf  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll