• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Get A Cool Baby Using K Closing Technique


    Get A Cool Baby Using K Closing Technique

    Im not good looking or that im not a smooth talker its just i think im too picky. Alright I haven't had time to write any FR reports of any kind, when you do so many it becomes pointless unless something unique happened which in this case makes it all the more worth while. On wednesday night i was at home just watching t.v, got nothing to do. I decided to go out and have a few beers. Given my recent makeover, I looked great. I headed to the this club alone. I started to look all around, then his eyes settled on one hot baby. One girl passed near and accidentally touched me with his elbow. Short stature, 5'1/5'2. Rectangular glasses (i like that), small waist and big tits.

    She looking glamorous: tall, fur coats, dark hair, striking good looks, sombre composure, air of royalty, etc. A voice in my head goes 'nahhh man. She'll probably just reject you like the last 5 girls. There's no point...But you must try!' I approached her and said 'Hey, its great day. I just try to pick you up now.'.I introduced myself. She responded warmly to this, laughed, and introduced herself. Not sure how to deal with that exactly. One method that seems K Closing technique to help me prepare relax her. I grabbing her by the arm. We keep talking, but all the meanwhile I'm grazing my fingers up and down the small of her back and around her hips. Woo, boring questions lead to interesting conversations!

    Soon we were kissing aggressively, pressed against the bench. I say 'kiss my arm then' and she's not sold on the idea. I put my hands on her hips inside her shirt, then went to finger her. I'd say there was no consent on my part cuz I was so trashed and I had no intentions to actually bang anyone but it happened. I think she said this not because she doesn't want to be kissed, not because she doesn't know we will have sex, but because she wants to be seduced properly. Respect to that. So I ignore this words. It was awesome to be unwrapping her later in my home because it was awesome to have a near perfect body like that to hold, touch, and lick. I wass glad to close her.


    Getting Over A Girl title=



    Tags: free how to pick up women  how to pick up women online  ten ways to get a girl  pick up method  pick up openers  pick up artists  best place to pick up women  webcam dating  alpha male san diego  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll