• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Approach Fine Baby Using Jealousy Tactics


    Approach Fine Baby Using Jealousy Tactics

    After giving my leg injury a 4 month rest I started running again. This is a really long story but I'll try to keep it brief. On wednesday night i was at home just watching t.v, got nothing to do. I decided to go out and have a few beers. Usually I dress like a club party-goer, but today I decided to use a more classic style. I went to the bar and stood next to an 8 drinking alone. There were a lot of hot girls. Hot girl dancing and sometimes her eyes stopped on me. She must have been fat and lost weight or something.

    She wasn't too big. Long hair up to his neck area. Wearing a black pants with a sharp nice looking black blazer. I just said to myself 'I just want this girl and I will get it'. I just said to her: 'I'm a pretty popular guy, but today I am willing to exchange my popularity to one your kiss'. She laughed. She says something about getting caught and I put my finger to her lips and then kiss her. jealousy tactics really helped me with this girl. I advise this method. It is great! Eventually she started talking to me again. She was clearly trying to kiss me by moving closer, looking at my lips, and trailing her sentences off. I was so glad to have field experience and calibration.

    I rubbing her back, the slowly rubbing her back beneath her shirt. I knew she was into me but I had to let her know she was getting laid so she would relax and flow with it. I told her it runs in my nature I was born with a unusually big penis.. rudeness comes from allot of testosterone cant help it! all genetics baby.. She laughed. I spent most of the time sitting on a couch next to girl but not saying much. Boom, I stop instantly and say: 'We should not have to do it, im not this kinda guy. But when we started, we have to continue...' She said: 'Yes you are right'. Lucky for me I have some experience in closing girls in toilet. So after some drinks we go to toilet. And I close her. It was amazing!


    Singles Girls title=



    Tags: how do you get a girl  pick up girls  pick up women  how to pick up women online  pick up woman  how to get a girl back  how to get a girl wet  get a girl to kiss you  body language pease  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll