• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Approach Cool Women Using Class Routine


    How To Approach Cool Women Using Class Routine

    I spent most weekends doing sports and never got into the party scene. Alright I haven't had time to write any FR reports of any kind, when you do so many it becomes pointless unless something unique happened which in this case makes it all the more worth while. Yesterday I was running had the Approach Energy infield workshop. I was on a black T-shirt, I made a cool hairstyle and the use of cologne. A few friends and I were pre-gaming with 80 proof liquor and walk into the bar. There were some seats available. There was a chick who kept looking at the top button of my shirt and at my crotch. She looked so fucking hot.

    She looking glamorous: tall, fur coats, dark hair, striking good looks, sombre composure, air of royalty, etc. I told myself 'today, I am going to go to the city and either get a daytime kiss or f..k this girl'. I went and sat next to her and said 'You look lonely. My friends busy with a girl so I thought I'd join you.' She's surprised but flattered. It would be practically impossible to get a word in edgewise with this blabbering girl. She become a little nervous, when I applied Class routine, but then relaxed. I sit in front of her with a smile. We keep talking, but all the meanwhile I'm grazing my fingers up and down the small of her back and around her hips. She giving me sex eyes and keeping her seductive antagonistic attitude, she was flirting with me.

    Soon we were kissing aggressively, pressed against the bench. I say 'kiss my arm then' and she's not sold on the idea. To gain some more investment I have her buy me a few drinks at the bar bouncing her around. She seems was interested but she said she was a virgin. I took her to the arm and we spent ages kissing each other up. Her body was so warm and slippery, it was so much fun. We have a great night in my bed.


    Dating Girls Online title=



    Tags: where to pick up women  how do i get a girl  tips to get a girl  how do i get a girl  hot to pick up women  get a girl to love you  pick up women in  free books communication skills  love pickup lines  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll