• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Pick Hot Lady Up Using Day Game Techniques


    Pick Hot Lady Up Using Day Game Techniques

    After giving my leg injury a 4 month rest I started running again. This is a really long story but I'll try to keep it brief. Yesterday I was running had the Approach Energy infield workshop. I'm pretty short (5'3) but I wear a good ol pair of Chuck tailors. I also have a worn Pair of leather Elevator shoes that make me 5'6. A few friends and I were pre-gaming with 80 proof liquor and walk into the bar. There were a lot of hot girls. There was a chick who kept looking at the top button of my shirt and at my crotch. She was very attractive girl.. I'll rate her an HB 8.5 for you guys..

    She was a short brunette. Great features, very cute. I told myself 'today, I am going to go to the city and either get a daytime kiss or f..k this girl'. I playfully open her - 'Hi, I wanted to marry you and live in a house with a white picket fence and 2.5 kids'. She giggled and agreed.. She says 'you're weird'. And I say 'thank you' with a grin. I use day game techniques. The result was great!. She listened to me very carefully and looked interested! We got to crown and chilled out at the water fountain thing for a while. I still used this to my advantage by looking at her sideways with a cheeky grin, and every time she looked back I'd look away. She was smiling. We were totally on the same wavelength game wise and humour wise.

    I was still rampantly flirting with her . We kept talking, and every now and then I would run my hand up her leg. She was acting super sexual with kino. During our sexually framed conversation, I got her to admit that she's a virgin. Boom, I stop instantly and say: 'We should not have to do it, im not this kinda guy. But when we started, we have to continue...' She said: 'Yes you are right'. We get to her house, and drop off her groceries and clothers. Rest of the night was perfect. I close her many times.


    Questions To Ask Girls To Get To Know Them title=



    Tags: girl using storytelling  female night  flirt pretty routine  pretty girl using  pretty day techniques  chick closing technique  cool girl cute  pretty techniques  nurse leadership skills  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll