• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Impress A Fine Baby Using Artemas Method


    How To Impress A Fine Baby Using Artemas Method

    I post this here because I've been busy with my studies and other activites. Alright I haven't had time to write any FR reports of any kind, when you do so many it becomes pointless unless something unique happened which in this case makes it all the more worth while. I don't think I was particularly alpha but I did speak to a lot of sets. I wear my hair in longish spikes, and have a loop earing on each side, a goatee, and a labret piercing (lip). I joined two of my male friends and we go clubbing. There was a lot of hot girls and for some reason, little guys. I see some delicious tanned legs on the other side. She was not too special.

    She wasn't too big. Long hair up to his neck area. Wearing a black pants with a sharp nice looking black blazer. Freedom voice in my head said 'This just proves your ultimate limitation is your fear! You can do this'. I've never met such hot baby before so I introduced myself, using some simple openers. I liked the way she moves, gestures, so, just for shits and giggles. I try Artemas Method - she pecked at it as a kitten. It show how powerful assuming attraction can be if she is even slightly interested. Sha said: I just have to go to the toilet' She left, came back. I thought, 'This is a good sign, because she could not come back from the toilet'. I've been doing this type of seduction before and I just realized it's from Donnie Darko.

    I told her she could sit on my lap. I'm grazing my leg up against hers really sensually, but with clear intent. To gain some more investment I have her buy me a few drinks at the bar bouncing her around. I said something rude and she said 'don't talk to me...' (she sounded serious) and I said 'the last time someone said that to me we were fucking in the toilet 2 mins later. As we were talking I pulled her in close and kissed her neck. I was very relaxed and my vibe was like she was already my lover. later we go to her home, put some quiet music, had only her lava lamp on for light, and had some drinks. Then I close her on crotch.


    How To Get Girls To Like You title=



    Tags: how to get a girl frend  get a girl to kiss you  pick up a girl  how to get a girl frend  pick up artists  how to get a girl  get a girl in bed  pick up woman  insult pick up lines  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll