• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Flirt With Hot Women Using Just Saying Hi Routine


    Flirt With Hot Women Using Just Saying Hi Routine

    I am 25 years old, I'm not very experienced, but know something, I want to share my lay report. Where do I start... I had been drinking all day which is in no way uncommon for me. This time I was great: My hair had been styled and I had shaved off my scraggy hobo beard. Later me and my friend were at the bar. There was a lot of hot women, but some of them were aged. I see some delicious tanned legs on the other side. She was very attractive girl.. I'll rate her an HB 8.5 for you guys..

    It wasn't in a bitchy way though; it was more of a powerful feminine elegant way. Freedom voice in my head said 'This just proves your ultimate limitation is your fear! You can do this'. I tell to her: I managed to run a few opinion openers. I noticed one of her psychological trait: She likes to disqualify herself. She will tend to disqualify herself a lot of times. Just saying Hi routine really helped me with this girl. I advise this method. It is great! I went to the toilet and back to her. I take her hand and caress it and twirl her around so im locked against the wall pretty smooth, we makeout, i take her hand an say 'sko!'. She shivered and shot me a seductive glance.

    I rubbing her back, the slowly rubbing her back beneath her shirt. It feels really good, so much sexual tension. I take her hand and say 'lets have a little adventure'. I also begin doing a lot of what taught me on sexual kino by grabbing her waist by sinking my fingers in...hard to explain in words.. I said something rude and she said 'don't talk to me...' (she sounded serious) and I said 'the last time someone said that to me we were fucking in the toilet 2 mins later. Then I decided to use my main weapon, I told her: 'You got me, secretly im the worlds greatest pick up artist and i go around the world teaching men how to get women into bed.( I then go into detail about it and talk about it with her for a few minutes, its all recorded if anyone wants to hear it). We both laughed and I drove her home.


    For Russian Women title=



    Tags: amazing social techniques  cute girl technique  talk baby lap  impress frame control  approach using  baby fluff  how technique  pickup girl  how lady kiss  tagged online dating  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll