• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Meet A Hot Lady Using Naked Man Routine


    How To Meet A Hot Lady Using Naked Man Routine

    I'm not very experienced pickup artist, but I know some tricks. This is a little succes story of mine... My game is far from perfect but I'm enjoying it. This time I was great: My hair had been styled and I had shaved off my scraggy hobo beard. I was at rooftop bar sitting by myself. I liked this place, many of the girls were hot and without the guys. And then I saw this HB in three steps from me! Not the most beautiful girl out there (though I've kind of stopped this rating thing would be around HB6.5), but she's really fun and intelligent.

    She was a short brunette. Great features, very cute. I told myself 'today, I am going to go to the city and either get a daytime kiss or f..k this girl'. I just introduced myself. She giggled. I was able to apply Naked man routine and it worked. I moved the chair so that i can sit beside her so that i can talk more comfortable. I kept trying to leave silence/space to get her to invest. She was smiling, the silent tension was building. Woo, boring questions lead to interesting conversations!

    I playing with her panty line. After a few minutes I realized that she tasted exactly like mango... I was super dominant and sexual, groaning and breathing really heavy in her ears. The girl I was told me she was married. I ignore this and buried my face in her cleavage and she moaned. Her skin was so soft and warm and it felt great. She inviting me to her house because her mom was away. As soon as we got there she took a shower and came out wearing nothing but a T-shirt.... you guys can imagine what happened next:).


    Get It Girl Get It Get It Girl title=



    Tags: mystery pick up  how to pick up women  pick up lines  way to get a girl  pua pick up  get girl  hot to pick up women  get that girl  beautiful woman  good verbal communication  nlp body language  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll