• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Kiss A Beautiful Girl Using Tree Method


    How To Kiss A Beautiful Girl Using Tree Method

    I'm not very experienced pickup artist, but I know some tricks. I want to share this story... This was definitely not the first time I made an big impact on girls. I wear my best star wars shirt that fit pretty well.. I stumble into the bar and sit at a table There was a 5 girls sets across the room. At the next table sat a girl of my dreams. Short stature, 5'1/5'2. Rectangular glasses (i like that), small waist and big tits.

    She looking glamorous: tall, fur coats, dark hair, striking good looks, sombre composure, air of royalty, etc. Voice in my head tell me: 'She is very hot. Are you the kind of guy that goes after what he wants?' I sat down next to girl and open her with: 'How long have you been sitting here without me.' She said she was married. I said, what a coincidence, I am also married. Let's have a couple of cocktails. She said she does not mind. She looking at the ground and giving one-word answers. She blushed a bit when I was using Tree Method, but after this communication has become warmer. I sit in front of her with a smile. After I thought 'man my touch escalation techniques and advanced calibration are so tight'. Woo, boring questions lead to interesting conversations!

    I pushed her against the wall the she kissed me passionately. I was DLVing out the ass by being a really sloppy drunk piece of shit. To gain some more investment I have her buy me a few drinks at the bar bouncing her around. She seems was interested but she said she was a virgin. While she said this I put my mouth millimeters from her mouth as if I am going to kiss her. When she feels the sexual tension she starts laughing and I say, 'Under no circumstances are you allowed to touch me!' This kind of gaming goes on for a while. Rest of the night, we spent in her house, there I was close her.


    How To Get A Girl To Kiss You title=


    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll