• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Approach Cute Girl Using Magnet With The Wrong Polar Method


    How To Approach Cute Girl Using Magnet With The Wrong Polar Method

    I'm currently in a supposedly exclusive LTR, and apparently I'm a goddamn good-for-nothing cheater. It was just after I had finished The Masterclass. I spending a lot of time in work and have been using my evenings practicing pick up. I dressed very stylish made a haircut, I looked at 10 out of 10 points. Later me and my friend were at the bar. There is a ridiculous surplus of sexy women in this place. I noticed a girl who drank tequila at the 1st bar. Short stature, 5'1/5'2. Rectangular glasses (i like that), small waist and big tits.

    I can tell she had tattoos running up her arm b/c I see the tattoo streaming down to her knuckles. A voice in my head goes 'nahhh man. She'll probably just reject you like the last 5 girls. There's no point...But you must try!' I playfully open her - 'Hi, I wanted to marry you and live in a house with a white picket fence and 2.5 kids'. She giggled and agreed.. She looking at the ground and giving one-word answers. At one point I used Magnet with the wrong polar Method and it helped. At times I would just make and keep eye contact with her without saying anything. I still used this to my advantage by looking at her sideways with a cheeky grin, and every time she looked back I'd look away. She was smiling. I was glad: I picked up on that one and changed it up the dynamic.

    I told her she could sit on my lap. We kept talking, and every now and then I would run my hand up her leg. I put my hands on her hips inside her shirt, then went to finger her. Suddenly, she gave me some bullshit about how she's not emotionally capable of the pressures of being a girlfriend or anything at the moment. I just ignore this and start to test how compliant she is to kino and close physical proximity by simply hugging her, standing close, touching her arms, etc. She is very receptive. Excellent. After we got to our mates house (we were all staying there) i just got into her bed claiming all the rest were taken.


    The Best Way To Get Over A Girl title=



    Tags: how to pick up women  can i get a girl  hot to pick up women  tips how to get a girl  get any girl  how to pick up women online  best way to get a girl  family relationship counselling  plus size woman dating  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll