• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Pick Up Amazing Women Using Cocky Funny


    How To Pick Up Amazing Women Using Cocky Funny

    Now that I'm 29 and have slept with about 22 girls. Here's one of my lay reports. This is a little succes story of mine... I usually only go for girls that have something special. I wear my best star wars shirt that fit pretty well.. Later me and my friend were at the bar. There was a lot of hot women, but some of them were aged. There was a pretty baby near the bar. This one was 5'6 or so, skinny, with a beautiful ass.

    She was a short brunette. Great features, very cute. I told myself 'today, I am going to go to the city and either get a daytime kiss or f..k this girl'. I said: Hi, you looked so beautiful over here I had to come up and say hello. She says something about getting caught and I put my finger to her lips and then kiss her. One method that seems Cocky funny to help me prepare relax her. I tapping her on the shoulder. After I thought 'man my touch escalation techniques and advanced calibration are so tight'. Woo, boring questions lead to interesting conversations!

    I playing with her panty line. I was DLVing out the ass by being a really sloppy drunk piece of shit. I was super dominant and sexual, groaning and breathing really heavy in her ears. She said she not a big fan of public make-outs either so we were bonded together in our refusal to kiss for the crowd. I say: That's cool. But why don't you just come to my home and when we're done I'll drop you to his place after?' She said: 'Yeah good idea.'. Rest of the night, we spent in her house, there I was close her.


    Guy Gets Girl title=



    Tags: approach beautiful  girl frame  best using new  pretty technique  best cute birthday  how kiss kiss  chicks cube  baby nlp patterns  closing technique  pictures of non verbal communication  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll