• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How 2 Get A Pretty Baby Using Dance Floor Game


    How 2 Get A Pretty Baby Using Dance Floor Game

    I go out a lot and get laid on a regular basis. This is the story of my life a couple of months ago. I spending a lot of time in work and have been using my evenings practicing pick up. I'm pretty short (5'3) but I wear a good ol pair of Chuck tailors. I also have a worn Pair of leather Elevator shoes that make me 5'6. I headed to the this club alone. There is a ridiculous surplus of sexy women in this place. One HB sitting at a nearby table and looked directly at me. She was amazing I can't lie.

    She had a slim body and looked attractive. As I came closer I could see she was a little older, but still very attractive. She had jet black short hair, wore glasses and had a very pretty face. Seems She was 25-27, but could easily pass for 22. I thought 'WOW she's hot!'. I said to girl: You look interesting, I'd like to get to know you. It would be practically impossible to get a word in edgewise with this blabbering girl. I was a little changed her mood using Dance Floor Game. Its really helps. I could feel myself close to the edge so I started jacking it too and said 'open your mouth'.I kiss her and sexual tension of the moment made me cascade over the edge. She is very experienced with guys and talks a lot about the terrible dates she's been on. I blew my load in short powerful bursts, on her hair, neck, chest, jacket, my pants, and a huge pool in my hand too.

    Soon we were kissing aggressively, pressed against the bench. She happily obliged, and proceeded to sit on my lap. I was super dominant and sexual, groaning and breathing really heavy in her ears. Suddenly she stopped my hand and mentioned she had a boyfriend. Boom, I stop instantly and say: 'We should not have to do it, im not this kinda guy. But when we started, we have to continue...' She said: 'Yes you are right'. Lucky for me I have some experience in closing girls in toilet. So after some drinks we go to toilet. And I close her. It was amazing!


    Girl Getting It title=



    Tags: pua pick up  get a girl for sex  can i get a girl  women pick up  get a girl to like me  guide to pick up women  pick up girls  pick up openers  how to get a girl fast  asian girls for dating  dating for fat men  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll