• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Meet A Cool Baby Using Broken Ankle Routine


    How To Meet A Cool Baby Using Broken Ankle Routine

    So i've been single since December. I've layed 15 girls but it all STOPPED. Now I start again. This is a little succes story of mine... Yesterday I was running had the Approach Energy infield workshop. I wear darker colored slim fit jeans and the right pair of sneakers. I noticed what I look better than the most guys I meet. I went to this bellydancing club like every other night for like 3 weeks There was a lot of hot girls and for some reason, little guys. I see some delicious tanned legs on the other side. She was very attractive girl.. I'll rate her an HB 8.5 for you guys..

    She wasn't too big. Long hair up to his neck area. Wearing a black pants with a sharp nice looking black blazer. I think: 'I'm interested in this girl! I move to her and said: Hi...Sorry, did I scare you? Blah-Blah. She said that she was bored and it is not against a little chat. I felt great, giving her a confidence boost. I try to use Broken Ankle Routine. This helps as usual. She giggled and smiled. Her eyes lit up. The tension kept building. For some reason though, her body language was like a bit weird with me, i think she was either freaked out about the small world situation.

    I told her she could sit on my lap. I put my hand on her neck, and her pulse was through the roof. I put my hands on her hips inside her shirt, then went to finger her. Suddenly, she gave me some bullshit about how she's not emotionally capable of the pressures of being a girlfriend or anything at the moment. While she said this I put my mouth millimeters from her mouth as if I am going to kiss her. When she feels the sexual tension she starts laughing and I say, 'Under no circumstances are you allowed to touch me!' This kind of gaming goes on for a while. This night was awesome for me. I close her in toilet later.


    Date Advice title=



    Tags: how to get a girl back  get yo girl  poem to get a girl back  best pick up women  get yo girl  get yo girl  how to get a girl frend  how do i get a girl  intimidating body language  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll