• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Meet A Cute Women Using Cocky Funny


    How To Meet A Cute Women Using Cocky Funny

    I'm not very experienced pickup artist, but I know some tricks. Sure some people can do things quicker and maybe better.. but Ijust have fun with it.. I had been drinking all day which is in no way uncommon for me. Given my recent makeover, I looked great. I went to an upscale massage/salon place There was a 5 girls sets across the room. I saw a gorgeous baby, who was sipping. She was a HB8 and one of the sexiest girls i've been seen.

    Perfect tanned skin, athletic body and nice juicy tits, and short shorts and a tight top to show off her assets. I just said to myself 'I just want this girl and I will get it'. I start with: 'im arguing with my mate over weather to get a stripper for our mates stag do next weekend, hes completletey against the idea because he thinks that our mates fiance will kick off about it.... what you thinking..?'. I felt great, giving her a confidence boost. I was a little changed her mood using Cocky funny. Its really helps. It show how powerful assuming attraction can be if she is even slightly interested. She is very experienced with guys and talks a lot about the terrible dates she's been on. We were totally on the same wavelength game wise and humour wise.

    I was already holding her by the waist. She happily obliged, and proceeded to sit on my lap. She was acting super sexual with kino. Suddenly, she gave me some bullshit about how she's not emotionally capable of the pressures of being a girlfriend or anything at the moment. I start kissing her ear and neck. She starts moaning and going crazy and soon she was ready to go out. We both laughed and I drove her home.


    Line Dating title=



    Tags: get any girl  how to get a girl wet  pick up lines  get me a girl  who to get a girl  pick up openers  pick up method  get a girl to kiss you  tips how to get a girl  filipino men dating  communication skills improve  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll