• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Approach Amazing Girl Using Sit On Lap Routine


    Approach Amazing Girl Using Sit On Lap Routine

    Now that I'm 29 and have slept with about 22 girls. Here's one of my lay reports. I want to share this story... Usually my game is to have an extremely strong frame and be in control of the sexual power all the time and dominate the girl this way. I wear darker colored slim fit jeans and the right pair of sneakers. I noticed what I look better than the most guys I meet. I headed to the this club alone. There was a lot of hot girls and for some reason, little guys. There was this one cute girl sitting by herself in the VIP area with a chair blocking the entrance to prevent anyone from coming thru. This chic was like a 5 so i didnt wanna be mean and say straight up no i got creative with it.

    Perfect tanned skin, athletic body and nice juicy tits, and short shorts and a tight top to show off her assets. I told myself 'today, I am going to go to the city and either get a daytime kiss or f..k this girl'. I approached her and said 'Hey, its great day. I just try to pick you up now.'.I introduced myself. She responded warmly to this, laughed, and introduced herself. I noticed one of her psychological trait: She likes to disqualify herself. She will tend to disqualify herself a lot of times. I try sit on lap routine - its really work! After 5 minutes she was obviously looking for my approval. Fishing for compliments. We keep talking, but all the meanwhile I'm grazing my fingers up and down the small of her back and around her hips. 'You're so horny!' she gasps with faux shock. 'So are you' I respond casually, while giving her intense sex eyes.

    I nuzzled and licked her neck, and put my hands on her ass. I say 'kiss my arm then' and she's not sold on the idea. I teased her to break rapport and did some fun flirty stuff and now it's time for qualification and getting to know her and making her invest. She said she not a big fan of public make-outs either so we were bonded together in our refusal to kiss for the crowd. While she said this I put my mouth millimeters from her mouth as if I am going to kiss her. When she feels the sexual tension she starts laughing and I say, 'Under no circumstances are you allowed to touch me!' This kind of gaming goes on for a while. She inviting me to her house because her mom was away. As soon as we got there she took a shower and came out wearing nothing but a T-shirt.... you guys can imagine what happened next:).


    Dating Online Woman title=



    Tags: kiss using easy  talk negative  how dance  find woman  beautiful baby game  attract baby club  flirt pretty baby  how using favorite  how pretty kiss  online dating for plus size women  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll