• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    My Pickup Cute Girl Using Negative Attraction Technique


    My Pickup Cute Girl Using Negative Attraction Technique

    Before this im was a virgin. Maybe not too many tricks there, but I hope you enjoyed it! I don't think I was particularly alpha but I did speak to a lot of sets. I went out in completely pink, and it look great! I went to club and i've noticed that there's only few people There were a lot of girls, but few of them was hot. There was a pretty baby near the bar. This one was 5'6 or so, skinny, with a beautiful ass.

    Her long black hair all messy. The social freedom voice goes in my head 'uhhh dude, it's a free country. Go to her. You can sit where you want. And if she thinks you're a creep, deal with it. You'll never see her again. She doesn't even live in the same hemisphere as you'. I open her 'Hey...do you know if they have any Sage Francis here?' She looks at me like I'm retarded. 'Who?' 'He's an underground rapper. I thought you'd know, you kind of have the Newbury comics look.' This makes her laugh. We were sitting in the smoking area we got talking. I try Negative Attraction Technique - its really work! Eventually she started talking to me again. Sha said: I just have to go to the toilet' She left, came back. I thought, 'This is a good sign, because she could not come back from the toilet'. For some reason though, her body language was like a bit weird with me, i think she was either freaked out about the small world situation.

    I eventually had my hand down the back of her skirt. I'm grazing my leg up against hers really sensually, but with clear intent. I was super dominant and sexual, groaning and breathing really heavy in her ears. I said something rude and she said 'don't talk to me...' (she sounded serious) and I said 'the last time someone said that to me we were fucking in the toilet 2 mins later. As we were talking I pulled her in close and kissed her neck. I was very relaxed and my vibe was like she was already my lover. She inviting me to her house because her mom was away. As soon as we got there she took a shower and came out wearing nothing but a T-shirt.... you guys can imagine what happened next:).


    How To Online Date title=



    Tags: tips to pick up women  how to get a girl frend  tips on how to pick up women  get any girl  how to get a girl fast  pick up a girl  get a girl friend  christian speed dating nyc  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll