• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Talk To Pretty Chick Using The Cube Routine


    How To Talk To Pretty Chick Using The Cube Routine

    Im not good looking or that im not a smooth talker its just i think im too picky. It was just after I had finished The Masterclass. Usually my game is to have an extremely strong frame and be in control of the sexual power all the time and dominate the girl this way. I dressed very stylishly, they can not resist. I went to this bellydancing club like every other night for like 3 weeks The location was very suitable for a pickup, there was a dance floor and sofas, and lots of booze. I saw a gorgeous baby, who was sipping. She was a HB8 and one of the sexiest girls i've been seen.

    Brown skin, toned stomach and perfect tight ass. I just said to myself 'I just want this girl and I will get it'. So I opened her with: Holding the number given me by front desk.. I hold it close to my chest as if it was a hand of cards in poker.. and say.. so... what number did u get.. and it was some off number.. She wasn't showing any kind of intent non-verbally either, her voice was still social and polite, so it came as a huge shock. She brightened up considerably after I used the the cube routine. Really work! After 5 minutes she was obviously looking for my approval. Fishing for compliments. I then play a game with her. I tell her that under no circumstances is she to touch me. I keep talking to her. We are just talking about every day stuff. NOTE: we are not talking about sex or anything that is actually going on at the moment. We were totally on the same wavelength game wise and humour wise.

    I was still rampantly flirting with her . I looking into her eyes with full sexual intent. Sometimes I break rapport by not being interested and darting my eyes around. This is my usual tactics, it's a game, flirting, and this worked this time too. I'd say there was no consent on my part cuz I was so trashed and I had no intentions to actually bang anyone but it happened. I knew she just wanted to feel safe so I expect she ask some provocative things to see how I would react. So I reacted as taught by Mystery: just ignore this words. Lucky for me I have some experience in closing girls in toilet. So after some drinks we go to toilet. And I close her. It was amazing!


    Picking Up Girl title=



    Tags: how do u get a girl  pick up arts  how to find a woman  get it girl  best pick up women  pick up line  how to get a girl  best ways to get a girl  how to find a woman  relationships sa  free men dating  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll