• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Attract Cool Lady Using The Doctor Routine


    Attract Cool Lady Using The Doctor Routine

    I go out a lot and get laid on a regular basis. This is a little succes story of mine... On wednesday night i was at home just watching t.v, got nothing to do. I decided to go out and have a few beers. I went out in completely pink, and it look great! I joined two of my male friends and we go clubbing. Sexy girls dancing on the dance floor, but they were with the guys. I spotted girl sitting in the crowd. This chic was like a 5 so i didnt wanna be mean and say straight up no i got creative with it.

    She seems really confident and direct. I think: Go to her. Are you the kind of guy that deserves hot girls? I went and sat next to her and said 'You look lonely. My friends busy with a girl so I thought I'd join you.' She's surprised but flattered. Not sure how to deal with that exactly. I try The Doctor routine - its really work! I got lots of kino. We keep talking, but all the meanwhile I'm grazing my fingers up and down the small of her back and around her hips. Woo, boring questions lead to interesting conversations!

    I think that really increased her sexual comfort toward me. I say 'kiss my arm then' and she's not sold on the idea. She was acting super sexual with kino. I spent most of the time sitting on a couch next to girl but not saying much. I ignore this and buried my face in her cleavage and she moaned. Her skin was so soft and warm and it felt great. Rest of the night, we spent in her house, there I was close her.


    How To Get A Girl Back title=



    Tags: pick up society  beautiful women  how can i get a girl  pick up method  how to get a girl back  pick up a girl  ways to get a girl back  pick up women  pick up lines and comebacks  plus size online dating  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll