• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    My Pick Up Pretty Baby Using Cold And Warm Aproach Routine


    My Pick Up Pretty Baby Using Cold And Warm Aproach Routine

    After giving my leg injury a 4 month rest I started running again. This is a really long story but I'll try to keep it brief. Yesterday I was running had the Approach Energy infield workshop. I havent showered.. Im wearing an old T-shirt.. sneakers.. and I could have used a shave.. but hey.. what the hell do I care right? I went to the bar, buy a drink, the music was too loud. There were a lot of hot girls. I saw a gorgeous baby, who was sipping. She was not too special.

    She had a slim body and looked attractive. As I came closer I could see she was a little older, but still very attractive. She had jet black short hair, wore glasses and had a very pretty face. Seems She was 25-27, but could easily pass for 22. A voice in my head goes 'nahhh man. She'll probably just reject you like the last 5 girls. There's no point...But you must try!' I said: You look great in that dress. I felt great, giving her a confidence boost. I was a little changed her mood using Cold and warm aproach routine. Its really helps. I grab her hand and walk like I'm already her lover. She shakes her head while looking at the ground. I bought her and myself hot boba drinks less than $6.

    She put some on my back and then begin giving me 10 min massage. She said: You're a creep.. My answer: Yeah. If women keep rewarding me for being creepy, I don't have much incentive to change. I put my hands on her hips inside her shirt, then went to finger her. I said something rude and she said 'don't talk to me...' (she sounded serious) and I said 'the last time someone said that to me we were fucking in the toilet 2 mins later. She grinned a massive smile and pecked me on the cheek. Lucky for me I have some experience in closing girls in toilet. So after some drinks we go to toilet. And I close her. It was amazing!


    What To Get A Girl For Valentines Day title=



    Tags: pick up women online  learn to pick up women  ib pick up lines  quotes to get a girl  how to get a girl  women pick up  learn how to pick up women  finding a relationship  james friesen  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll