• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How 2 Get A Chicks Using Artemas Method


    How 2 Get A Chicks Using Artemas Method

    I was only 23 years old, but I've tried a lot of girls in my life (12 at all). Alright I haven't had time to write any FR reports of any kind, when you do so many it becomes pointless unless something unique happened which in this case makes it all the more worth while. Usually my game is to have an extremely strong frame and be in control of the sexual power all the time and dominate the girl this way. I wear long sleeve black/white shirt and aces short sleeve white v necks. I was at rooftop bar sitting by myself. There is a ridiculous surplus of sexy women in this place. Hot girl dancing and sometimes her eyes stopped on me. She's a 8.5 from far away and a 7 up close.

    Her long black hair all messy. I think: 'Go for that girl in the elegant dress over there, I'm sure you'll get it.' I say to her: Wow, this place sure is crowded tonight. She blushes and then starts trying to tell some unrelated story, her voice going higher and higher and her leaving lots of half finished sentences. 'so i was at....um..my univeresity...and there was a girl...no wait a guy...wait what am i saying? oh um...uhhh.....'. She blushed a bit when I was using Artemas Method, but after this communication has become warmer. I got lots of kino. I touch her hair for immediate kino. I've been doing this type of seduction before and I just realized it's from Donnie Darko.

    I eventually had my hand down the back of her skirt. I put my hand between her legs and she squeezed her legs tight. I told her it runs in my nature I was born with a unusually big penis.. rudeness comes from allot of testosterone cant help it! all genetics baby.. She laughed. I think one of my problems is I am a little shy. I said: I have to be honest with you. What's totally unique about this situation is that 99% of the girls I meet I can never just hang out with and chill and have great conversation and chemistry like you and I are having. Feel this comfortable with someone the physical part of it too is on an equal level.'. She agree with me. We have a great night in my bed.


    Dating Tips For Women title=



    Tags: tips how to get a girl  best way to get a girl  get a girl to like me  how to meet women  pick up mystery  pick up  to get a girl  get up girl  pick up woman  assertive communication skills  interpreting non verbal communication  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll