• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Impress A Cool Chick Using Amog Routine


    Impress A Cool Chick Using AMOG Routine

    I was only 23 years old, but I've tried a lot of girls in my life (12 at all). Sure some people can do things quicker and maybe better.. but Ijust have fun with it.. I usually only go for girls that have something special. Given my recent makeover, I looked great. Haha I went to a very cool nightclub Sexy girls dancing on the dance floor, but they were with the guys. I was stunned by the HB, who looked at me from the other end of the hall. She was a HB8 and one of the sexiest girls i've been seen.

    Brown skin, toned stomach and perfect tight ass. I think: 'Go for that girl in the elegant dress over there, I'm sure you'll get it.' I tell to her: I managed to run a few opinion openers. She knew what I was talking about and just giggled. I use AMOG routine. The result was great!. She listened to me very carefully and looked interested! We got to crown and chilled out at the water fountain thing for a while. I take her hand and caress it and twirl her around so im locked against the wall pretty smooth, we makeout, i take her hand an say 'sko!'. I was so glad to have field experience and calibration.

    I asked her how hard she was having to control herself now. She laughed again and said, 'but I'm enjoying it'. It feels really good, so much sexual tension. I told her it runs in my nature I was born with a unusually big penis.. rudeness comes from allot of testosterone cant help it! all genetics baby.. She laughed. Suddenly she stopped my hand and mentioned she had a boyfriend. Then I decided to use my main weapon, I told her: 'You got me, secretly im the worlds greatest pick up artist and i go around the world teaching men how to get women into bed.( I then go into detail about it and talk about it with her for a few minutes, its all recorded if anyone wants to hear it). We got to my place, went inside and I slowly undressed her. She had a killer body so I took my time slowly unwrapping her. Then I close her.


    How To Get A Girlfriend title=



    Tags: how to get a girl wet  how pick up women  to get a girl  pick up method  pick up girls  get that girl  get a girl  pick up women guide  how pick up women  g spot girls  rich woman dating  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll