• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Find A Cool Girl Using Backpacker Routine


    Find A Cool Girl Using Backpacker Routine

    I am want to write a totally crazy story. So lets begin. It was just after I had finished The Masterclass. Yesterday I was running had the Approach Energy infield workshop. I was on a black T-shirt, I made a cool hairstyle and the use of cologne. I went to the bar and ordered my drinks at the bar and had my drink and light up my cigarrete. There was a lot of hot women, but some of them were aged. I was stunned by the HB, who looked at me from the other end of the hall. She was very attractive girl.. I'll rate her an HB 8.5 for you guys..

    She had straight black hair and big ol' eyes, and this face that had a really great combination of innocent/cuteness with a total dirty naughty girl vibe. The social freedom voice goes in my head 'uhhh dude, it's a free country. Go to her. You can sit where you want. And if she thinks you're a creep, deal with it. You'll never see her again. She doesn't even live in the same hemisphere as you'. I used the simple 'Excuse me, sorry but do you know does a good coffee here? I really want to drink.'. She giggled and offered to sit down next to her. She says something about getting caught and I put my finger to her lips and then kiss her. Backpacker Routine work fine when I try it. She was being a bit cold to me and kept leaving to talk to other people. She laughed and was cool about it all. I was so glad to have field experience and calibration.

    She put some on my back and then begin giving me 10 min massage. She had a very distinctive and familiar taste but I couldn't immediately place it... She was a bit taken aback by my forwardness, but that was part of my intention. I think one of my problems is I am a little shy. I said: Well you'd better think of something good!. She came sit on my lap and started kissing me. I drove her to my place. We started making out on my bed and the rest of the night was crazy.


    How To Get A Girl To Want You Back title=



    Tags: pick up mystery  way to get a girl  poem to get a girl back  pick up mystery  how to meet  pick up women online  poems to get a girl  how to get a girl fast  nonverbal communication men  how can improve my communication skills  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll