• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Approach Cute Chick Using Club Game


    How To Approach Cute Chick Using Club Game

    So i've been single since December. I've layed 15 girls but it all STOPPED. Now I start again. This is a really long story but I'll try to keep it brief. My game is far from perfect but I'm enjoying it. I wear my hair in longish spikes, and have a loop earing on each side, a goatee, and a labret piercing (lip). I joined two of my male friends and we go clubbing. This place look more like restaurant. I see some delicious tanned legs on the other side. Not the most beautiful girl out there (though I've kind of stopped this rating thing would be around HB6.5), but she's really fun and intelligent.

    She had a slim body and looked attractive. As I came closer I could see she was a little older, but still very attractive. She had jet black short hair, wore glasses and had a very pretty face. Seems She was 25-27, but could easily pass for 22. I caught her because I was pretending to be asleep but I'd open my eyes and catch her. I say to her: Hey gorgeous why are you here alone? I noticed one of her psychological trait: She likes to disqualify herself. She will tend to disqualify herself a lot of times. I use Club Game. The result was great!. She listened to me very carefully and looked interested! I put my hands to her thighs. I then play a game with her. I tell her that under no circumstances is she to touch me. I keep talking to her. We are just talking about every day stuff. NOTE: we are not talking about sex or anything that is actually going on at the moment. We were totally on the same wavelength game wise and humour wise.

    I kind of rolled with that and used that to pump the sexual tension. I looking into her eyes with full sexual intent. I put my hands on her hips inside her shirt, then went to finger her. I'd say there was no consent on my part cuz I was so trashed and I had no intentions to actually bang anyone but it happened. I knew she just wanted to feel safe so I expect she ask some provocative things to see how I would react. So I reacted as taught by Mystery: just ignore this words. I got my hyper-pretty babe validation and continued on with my night. By the way, we never had a phone conversation through out the time I've known her phone number.


    How Do You Get A Girl Friend title=



    Tags: tips how to get a girl  get a girl to love you  get a girl  can i get a girl  ways to get a girl  how to get a girl wet  where to pick up women  how to get a girl horny  single parents online dating  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll