• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Flirt With Beautiful Women Using The Cube Routine


    How To Flirt With Beautiful Women Using The Cube Routine

    Before, I was a novice and asked many questions, now I can share my experiences. This happened with me some time ago, only got around to posting it up now. On wednesday night i was at home just watching t.v, got nothing to do. I decided to go out and have a few beers. Given my recent makeover, I looked great. Later me and my friend were at the bar. Sexy girls dancing on the dance floor, but they were with the guys. I spotted girl sitting in the crowd. She was a HB8 and one of the sexiest girls i've been seen.

    Tall.. fit.. Raven hair.. nice olive skin.. obviously atleast part italian by her facial features.. I think: 'Go for that girl in the elegant dress over there, I'm sure you'll get it.' So I went up to her and said 'Hey, what are you filming?' She responded well and we had a friendly chat for 20 seconds. It would be practically impossible to get a word in edgewise with this blabbering girl. I try the cube routine - its really work! I tapping her on the shoulder. She said: 'I'm the ultimate sexual fantasy'. She would later prove this correct. 'You're so horny!' she gasps with faux shock. 'So are you' I respond casually, while giving her intense sex eyes.

    I playing with her panty line. I whispered in her ear oh sweet, that means you have to enjoy of life. I told her it runs in my nature I was born with a unusually big penis.. rudeness comes from allot of testosterone cant help it! all genetics baby.. She laughed. I always do a good job of attracting girls and getting them to like me, the only problem is that my friends does a better job. Thank God they did not hinder me at this time. While she said this I put my mouth millimeters from her mouth as if I am going to kiss her. When she feels the sexual tension she starts laughing and I say, 'Under no circumstances are you allowed to touch me!' This kind of gaming goes on for a while. This night me and the angel were sleeping together.


    How To Get Girls Online title=



    Tags: girl ice breaker  how cool cute  how meet  flirt women using  beautiful women routines  women mystery routines  girl duckie  hot using amog  using kiss  leadership skills management  niel strauss  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll