• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    Pick Amazing Girl Up Using Nlp Patterns


    Pick Amazing Girl Up Using NLP Patterns

    I'm average looking to conventional standard. This happened with me some time ago, only got around to posting it up now. I usually only go for girls that have something special. Today I wear darker colored v-neck, like a charcoal, light wash slim fits, a pair of classic black/white chuck taylors and a nice summer jacket. I went to the bar and ordered my drinks at the bar and had my drink and light up my cigarrete. There was a 5 girls sets across the room. One girl was sipping while looking at me. She was very attractive girl.. I'll rate her an HB 8.5 for you guys..

    Perfect tanned skin, athletic body and nice juicy tits, and short shorts and a tight top to show off her assets. I think: Go to her. Are you the kind of guy that deserves hot girls? So I went up to her and said 'Hey, what are you filming?' She responded well and we had a friendly chat for 20 seconds. She wasn't showing any kind of intent non-verbally either, her voice was still social and polite, so it came as a huge shock. She blushed a bit when I was using NLP patterns, but after this communication has become warmer. I follow some of gamblers style on his stealth seduction. She said: 'I'm the ultimate sexual fantasy'. She would later prove this correct. Woo, boring questions lead to interesting conversations!

    I danced with her and ran some rapid kino escalation. I whispered in her ear oh sweet, that means you have to enjoy of life. I put my hands on her hips inside her shirt, then went to finger her. I think one of my problems is I am a little shy. I said: I have to be honest with you. What's totally unique about this situation is that 99% of the girls I meet I can never just hang out with and chill and have great conversation and chemistry like you and I are having. Feel this comfortable with someone the physical part of it too is on an equal level.'. She agree with me. Again I just want to be super clear that 99% of the time a girls resistance is not legitimate. I realized it the next morning, when we lay in bed after a crazy night, when I close her.


    Free Date Sites title=



    Tags: meet using  meet women using  how attract method  flirt beautiful negs  meet amazing  how approach hot  how meet technique  how meet cool  how using ice  anthony berger  the meaning of body language  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll