• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Meet A Beautiful Baby Using Time Bridging Method


    How To Meet A Beautiful Baby Using Time Bridging Method

    So i've been single since December. I've layed 15 girls but it all STOPPED. Now I start again. Sure some people can do things quicker and maybe better.. but Ijust have fun with it.. I spending a lot of time in work and have been using my evenings practicing pick up. I went out in completely pink, and it look great! I went to an upscale massage/salon place There were a lot of girls, but few of them was hot. There was a chick who kept looking at the top button of my shirt and at my crotch. This chic was like a 5 so i didnt wanna be mean and say straight up no i got creative with it.

    Tall.. fit.. Raven hair.. nice olive skin.. obviously atleast part italian by her facial features.. I think: 'I'm interested in this girl! We start with boring questions and that gives us more information to take the conversation to interesting places. She blushes and then starts trying to tell some unrelated story, her voice going higher and higher and her leaving lots of half finished sentences. 'so i was at....um..my univeresity...and there was a girl...no wait a guy...wait what am i saying? oh um...uhhh.....'. I've used Time bridging method - and she got hooked. Eventually she started talking to me again. She shakes her head while looking at the ground. I bought her and myself hot boba drinks less than $6.

    I also did a lot of other kino escalations that I won't describe here for the sake of brevity. She said: You're a creep.. My answer: Yeah. If women keep rewarding me for being creepy, I don't have much incentive to change. I put my hands on her hips inside her shirt, then went to finger her. Suddenly she stopped my hand and mentioned she had a boyfriend. Boom, I stop instantly and say: 'We should not have to do it, im not this kinda guy. But when we started, we have to continue...' She said: 'Yes you are right'. After having some drinks (collectively finishing a bottle of Bombay Sapphire) and a lot of fun, I suggested to go to my home. There I was close her twice.


    How To Get The Girls title=



    Tags: women pick up  how do you pick up women  get it girl  pick up line  how to get a girl frend  get yo girl  how do i get a girl  get a girl  how can i get a girl  verbal communication nursing  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll