• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Pick Up A Hot Women Using Club Game


    How To Pick Up A Hot Women Using Club Game

    I am 24 years and I was more than 30 women, but always learn something new. This happened with me some time ago, only got around to posting it up now. This was definitely not the first time I made an big impact on girls. I wear long sleeve black/white shirt and aces short sleeve white v necks. I went to the bar and ordered my drinks at the bar and had my drink and light up my cigarrete. There was a lot of hot women, but some of them were aged. I was stunned by the HB, who looked at me from the other end of the hall. Short stature, 5'1/5'2. Rectangular glasses (i like that), small waist and big tits.

    She was a short brunette. Great features, very cute. I think: 'I'm interested in this girl! So I went up to her and said 'Hey, what are you filming?' She responded well and we had a friendly chat for 20 seconds. I felt great, giving her a confidence boost. I try Club Game - she pecked at it as a kitten. After a bit of flirting I told her I needed some water and went to bar. She said: 'I'm the ultimate sexual fantasy'. She would later prove this correct. Woo, boring questions lead to interesting conversations!

    I kind of rolled with that and used that to pump the sexual tension. I whispered in her ear oh sweet, that means you have to enjoy of life. She was acting super sexual with kino. I always do a good job of attracting girls and getting them to like me, the only problem is that my friends does a better job. Thank God they did not hinder me at this time. I ignore this and buried my face in her cleavage and she moaned. Her skin was so soft and warm and it felt great. However I was with this girl for 7 months.


    How To Get Girls Number title=



    Tags: poems to get a girl  get a girl to like you  pick up artists  how to meet  how to pick up women online  how do you pick up women  get it girl  beatiful women  dating online dating  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll