• Dont forget it is just a game!

    Pages

    How To Pick Up Females Using Kiss Tests


    How To Pick Up Females Using Kiss Tests

    Hi guys, I think you would be interested to hear the man who seduced more than 15 hot girls. Sure some people can do things quicker and maybe better.. but Ijust have fun with it.. I had been drinking all day which is in no way uncommon for me. I gave myself up, brushed my hair and put on scent of cologne. I headed to the this club alone. There was a lot of hot girls and for some reason, little guys. I tapped a random girl on the shoulder. This chic was like a 5 so i didnt wanna be mean and say straight up no i got creative with it.

    She was a short brunette. Great features, very cute. I think: I'm just gonna stay here and talk to these girl sitting here. We start with boring questions and that gives us more information to take the conversation to interesting places. She says 'you're weird'. And I say 'thank you' with a grin. kiss tests work fine when I try it. It show how powerful assuming attraction can be if she is even slightly interested. She shakes her head while looking at the ground. I bought her and myself hot boba drinks less than $6.

    She put some on my back and then begin giving me 10 min massage. She said: You're a creep.. My answer: Yeah. If women keep rewarding me for being creepy, I don't have much incentive to change. I was super dominant and sexual, groaning and breathing really heavy in her ears. I always do a good job of attracting girls and getting them to like me, the only problem is that my friends does a better job. Thank God they did not hinder me at this time. I start kissing her ear and neck. She starts moaning and going crazy and soon she was ready to go out. We go to her place an takes me to her kitchen. She turns the light off and i spend like 10 mins trying to get my new pants off that were tight! I grabbed her and close her on kitchen table.


    Get A Woman title=



    Tags: get yo girl  guide to pick up women  get a girl to like you  get a girl to like you  place to pick up women  ways to get a girl  ten ways to get a girl  assessing communication skills  

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Blogroll